Now Hiring – Office Manager
Debut Theatre Company has an immediate opening for a part-time (15 hours per week) Office Manager. Ideal candidates will posses the following qualities and skills:
- A passion for children’s theatre, community theatre and a love of the arts.
- General knowledge of theatre terminology for tasks both in front of and behind the scenes.
- Excellent organization skills, time management, and attention to detail.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, Excel, Publisher, Word Press)
- A self-starter and a multi-tasker with the ability to learn new skills quickly.
- Experience working with creative and artistic personalities.
- Experience working with children and families.
Please send cover letter and résumé to email@example.com with “Office Manager” in the subject line.
— — —
We are always looking for Directors who feel the inspiration to bring theatre into the lives young people ages 6-17. You can send your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.