Fall Registration is now OPEN! See the Fall Class Flyer for class schedules and descriptions.
We are excited to be back in our Debut home to laugh, play and learn together! Debut Theatre turns 30 this year – Play – on!
- Returning Spring 2021 families contact the office (970-224-5774 or firstname.lastname@example.org to register ASAP. Tuition due Mon. Aug 9.
- Remaining openings are filled in order once we receive your full registration packet listed below.
- Read Debut’s COVID Vaccine Policy (see link above.)
- Register early! With small class sizes, there will be Waiting Lists.
Complete all paperwork – Fall 2021 Registration form, Medical and COVID-19 waivers, COVID vac card copy, if applicable, and drop off with $270 tuition check (unless Little Theatre, then $255 check) in the 24-hour letter slot or at the front office (during office hours) at Debut, 827 Riverside Ave. See above links for forms. Questions? Office hours are M-F. 1:00-4:00 p.m. (970) 224-5774
- Classes are held at Debut at 827 Riverside Ave.
- All safety guidelines recommended by CDC, Larimer County, etc. will be maintained. At this time, vaccinated students over 12, masks are optional (with a copy of vaccination card on file at Debut); students under 12 or not vaccinated, masks are required.
- Class sizes are limited.
- Specifically designed curriculum appropriate for this year to reinforce student well-being, and be adaptable.
- Live theatre is slowly re-opening. Please be partners with us in the process.
Classes are considered experience appropriate as follows:
Beginner: Actors new to theatre or having minimal performing experience
Beginner/Intermediate: Actors with some on-stage performing experience & Debut students who are “moving up”
Intermediate: Previous shows with Debut and/or some on-stage performing experience
Intermediate/Advanced: Debut students who have gotten older & actors new to Debut with a similar company.
Advanced: For the actor who is dedicated to the serious commitment of theatre. By Reference or Audition Only.
Our Fall Classes for this semester:
Quintessential Theatre | Advanced (grades 8-12)
World Stage | Intermediate/Advanced (grades 8-12)
Center Stage | Intermediate (grades 6-8)
Stage Two | Beginner/Intermediate (grades 6-8)
Pre-Ten-Ders | Intermediate (grades 3-5)
First Stage | Beginner (grades 3-5)
Little Theatre | Beginner (grades 1-2)