Celebrate with us as we begin our 33rd year!
Spring Registration is open!
Please click the class to explore more information and details!
Our Spring Troupes for this semester:
First Stage 1, 2 & 3 | Beginner (grades 3-5)
Pre-Ten-Ders | Intermediate (grades 3-5)
Stage Two 1 & 2 | Beginner/Intermediate (grades 6-8)
ReActors Improv | Intermediate/Advanced (grades 6-10)
Center Stage | Intermediate (grades 6-8)
World Stage | Intermediate/Advanced (grades 6-10)
Act Teen | Advanced (grades 8-12)
Class levels are based on experience and is specified as follows:
Beginner: For actors who are new to theatre or have minimal performing experience
Beginner/Intermediate: For actors with some on-stage performing experience & Debut students who are recommended to move up
Intermediate: For actors who have participated in previous Debut performances and/or some on-stage performing experience
Intermediate/Advanced: For Debut students who have practiced and honed their theatre skills and actors new to Debut within the age range
Advanced: For the actor who is dedicated to the serious commitment of theatre. By Reference or Audition Only.
- Returning Fall 2023 students: Please contact the office via phone at 970-224-5774 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org) to confirm your spot in classes by January 5. Tuition is due on or before the start of the first class.
- New students and Returning past Debut students: Registration for classes is filled in the order registration paperwork and payment is received. Please download the below registration packet, once completed please return it as soon as possible. Please feel free to send a digitally complete version or you may mail or submit paperwork in person or in the mail slot at Debut Theatre during office hours at 827 Riverside Ave, Fort Collins, CO 80524. Registration office hours are Monday through Thursday 9 am to 1 pm.
Please register early! We cannot stress this enough! Classes are small and we anticipate wait lists.
All payments must be made by check, cash, or card over the phone or in person. We prefer check, but if cash or card is necessary please reach out to complete these payment. We do charge a service charge for all credit card payments.
Please note that there is no way to pay tuition through the website.
Reach out with ANY questions or concerns!
To solidify your child’s spot in classes we will need a completed registration packet and tuition. Please download the registration packet and return it to Debut digitally via email at email@example.com, via post or through our mail slot at 827 Riverside Avenue!
- Classes are held at Debut at 827 Riverside Ave.
- Class sizes remain smaller to encourage a more immersive and fulfilling theatre experience for every student.
- Each class is structured by a specifically designed curriculum that is appropriate for each age group and experience level.